The registration for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has commenced today, January 10, 2019.
According to information on the twitter handle of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) @JAMBHQ, the sale of form and registration of candidate can only be successful by following the below procedures.
- No candidate should proceed to any CBT centre without first creating a profile.
- Candidates are advised to create a profile by sending their name (Surname, First-name, and Middle-name) via SMS to 55019.
- After which a 10 digit profile code would be sent to their telephone number.
- This code will then be used to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
- A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
- The candidate is to present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.